Hemostatic agents are used for the treatment of bleeding sulcus and gingival. Tissue management is fundamental for quality restorations whether direct or indirect. Tissue management starts with rapid, profound hemostasis. For constant control of bleeding and sulcular fluid, no one offers a complete line of solutions like Ultradent.
Ultradent offers the following tissue management products for elimination of surface bleeding and sulcular fluid; Dento-Infusor tips, ViscoStat, ViscoStat Clear, Astringedent, Astringedent X, Astringedent Spot Remover, Fisher’s Ultrapak Packers and Ultradent Slide Packers.
How to treat bleeding sulcus?
- Rub hemostatic agent firmly with dento-infusor tip
- Clean sulcus with air/ water spray
- If necessary, repeat hemostatic application
- Perform final cleaning/ testing with firm air/ water spray
- Place soaked ultrapak cord and leave it for 1 to 3 minutes
- Remove ultrapak cord; air/ water spray; air dry