- 8 x Medium upper arch templates
- 8 x Medium lower arch templates
- 8 x Large upper arch templates
- 8 x Large lower arch templates
Products not in stock will be delivered in 4 weeks
Chat with us to check the availability
Uveneer direct composite veneer template system is a unique, minimally invasive template system that creates beautiful direct composite veneers with predictable shape and symmetry. It mimics natural dentition and is designed to create high-quality, natural-looking anterior restorations in one visit. It can also be used for cosmetic mock-ups and shade selection as well as temporaries during porcelain veneer creation.
- Allows for predictable, high-quality, natural-looking composite restorations
- Prevents the oxygen inhibition layer during curing, resulting in a hard, glossy surface
- Allows light to pass through the template to the composite for effective curing
- Works with any preferred composite
- Releases easily from cured composite resin
- Requires minimal adjusting or polishing, saving time
- Facilitates application on individual or multiple teeth
- Is autoclavable and reusable, making it a cost-effective choice
Contact us for more info on direct composite veneer system from Ultradent
The Only Direct Composite Template System
The Uveneer template system is the only template system designed to create beautiful direct composite veneers in one visit. With Uveneer templates, clinicians can create veneers with predictable shape and symmetry every time, for every patient.
Each template is designed to mimic ideal tooth anatomy according to the rules of smile design and the “golden proportion.” Each template incorporates ideal height to width ratio, contour, embrasure, and center midline.
Due to this precise anatomical contour, the final result will yield different thicknesses of composite (less toward the incisal third and gingival areas and greater in the middle of the facial surface). This varied thickness of material creates different effects and values, and as a result only one shade of composite is needed in many cases to get a natural gradient effect.
Constructed of Translucent Material
Each translucent template allows light to transfer from the curing light through to the composite. Uveneer templates shut off the composite oxygen inhibited layer during the curing process, thus leaving a finished glossy and contoured surface.
Will Not Stick to Composite
Uveneer templates are made from medical grade translucent plastic with a nonstick coating and are both reusable and autoclavable.
Kit Includes Templates For All Anterior Teeth In The Upper And Lower Arch
The Uveneer template system kit features 32 templates in total, including both large and medium sizes. Each arch consists of eight templates from centrals to premolars (bicuspids). Each Uveneer template is numbered to correspond with tooth number, tooth size, and upper and lower arch to assist in correct replacement.