Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order fill out a form and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information,
Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Sites, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilised and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Miraculous Dental Solutions collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Links to other sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Mdsindia.co.in is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalfs, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Advertisements on mdsindia.co.in
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email
address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
How do I cancel an order?
You can cancel your order online before the product has been shipped. Your entire order amount will be refunded.
In case the item you have ordered has been shipped but has not yet been delivered to you, you may still cancel the order online. Your refund will be processed once we receive the originally ordered item back from the courier.
Unfortunately, an order cannot be cancelled once the item has been delivered to you.
How long will it take to process my cancellation request?
Once you request the cancellation of item(s) in your order, it will take us a maximum of 1-2 business days to cancel the order and initiate a refund. You will be notified of the same by email.
If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as ‘Shipped’, we will process your cancellation request directly with our logistics partner. Your refund will be processed soon after we receive the cancelled items back from the courier.
However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the source of the transaction, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Dentalkart.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Conditions for Lecture Programs/ Seminars/ Events registration fees collection
Miraculous Dental Solution organises/ sponsors for seminars/ conference as specified in the website. Any individual can subscribe for the conference by filling the form, accepting Terms & condition paying the required fees.
2) No refund will be eligible in case of no show where the participant arrives late or does not turn up for the event.
3) Only the registered participant can attend the event/ conference & replacement or substitution not allowed
4) No refunds will be eligible to any individual if the event/ conference conducted is not up to the satisfaction or expectation of the participant.
5) In case event/ conference is cancelled or postponed, should this occur, we will attempt to contact you to inform you of the revised dates & if you are unable to attend the event/ conference then the amount will be refunded back to you.
6) Registration fees once paid which are nonrefundable for any reason or any other cancellation clause of Miraculous Dental Solution pleases update.
7) If customer paid twice for one transaction, the one transaction amount will be refunded via the same source within 07 to 10 working days
8) Registered applicant will receive a confirmation call and a registration confirmation email will be sent once Miraculous Dental Solutions receives the fees.
Miraculous Dental Solutions
3486, Ground Floor, 14th Main, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore – 560008